Wednesday, July 15, 2015

DAY 5 AT GEARUP!!!!!!!

Today is Friday we are now back A-day classes I don't really have much to say about my classes today except my elective. We went to God's pantry and bagged cereal. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was really something special to me. It made me feel good to be able to say I was a part of something that does so much to help people. Our group packed over 17,000 lbs of cereal, that's enough to feed at least 15,000 people. I was also excited because we are going to a baseball game game tonight. Even though it got rained out, it was fun to be able to go hang out with my friends and watch some fireworks. I got a bobble head to paint at the game along with two players autographs on my ticket. Today was an awesome day.    
This is at God's pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment