Wednesday, July 15, 2015

DAY 4 AT GEARUP!!!!!!!!!!

Today we had our B-day classes, which for me is Photographic literacy and World music. 
To me the music class was really fun. It was the first class we had so it was totally woke us up, that's for sure. We got to play and get a feel for an African drum. In photography we didn't do much except explain the class and talk about vocabulary plus play with the flash on our camera and see how it effects the out come of a picture. After that we had lunch and then went to our electives which for me is AG we went Winchester dairy. It was an interesting experience to say the least. We had to dress in booties over our shoes, hair nets, glasses, ear plugs, and this lab coat looking thing ( I'll post pictures. you should have seen one in my previous post.) Following that experience the teacher took us to this fro-yo place and bought us all some which was sweet of him and made me happy.
The top two pictures are the flash and non-flash pictures
the bottom left is what I got at the fro-yo fro-yo place
bottom left bottom left picture is my is my roommate and I at Winchester dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment