Tuesday, July 19, 2016

DAY 8!!!!!!!!!!!

The inside of a hazard cone. I took this picture. 

Today was really fun. I got to sleep in for the first time since I've been here. Once I woke up and got ready it was time for lunch. Right after lunch was swim time. I was really mad that this year we had to do a swim test in front of the whole aquatic center. We didn't have to do that last year and I was NOT happy about that at all. After that we had to change and go do the GEAR UP Olympics. It was great, except for when Daniel hit me in the head with the Frisbee. It hurt so bad. Its all bumped up and bruised. My roommate says I have a goose egg. So now everyday until it goes away we say I have hatched one goose. By the end of this I have no idea how many geese I'll have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment