Tuesday, July 12, 2016

DAY 2

Judith and I. 

Today, was a very busy day as usual here at GEAR UP. We had the beginning of the academy struggles. Link blue was a total pain and so was navigating canvas for some people. After all of that was over we got to use our meal cards for the first time. Taco Bell was completely full of people but I still stayed anyway. I got my usual 5-layer beefy bean burrito and a rock star baja blast. Soon after lunch was over we headed back to the nursing building where we sat through a few lectures and activities until we all loaded the buses for dinner. I was so excited to be able to see my old RIA Ana as well. At dinner it was definitely an interesting night at the Chinese restaurant. We were able to try different foods, listen to Chinese music, and had the opportunity to get to do Chinese karaoke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment